2014 NFL Season

Dan

That's the last time I bet on professional football. "Sure, Atlanta will beat the Panthers and cover the four points..." Stupid. :bang:

Anyone who watches the Falcons semi-regularly knew there was at least a 50% chance of them completely shitting the bed despite everything being in their favor. It's the Mike Smith way.

• Like 1

:rolleyes:

It's sad, but all the Eagle fans have is the "Well, the Cowboys haven't won a Super Bowl in almost 20 years so neener!"

I don't recall saying that.

You are not the Eagles fan club spokesperson!

How can you be so sure?

Cuz there is two of us here and I didn't vote for you!

• Like 1

Rex should go to the Raiders, he's the perfect coach for that franchise, they've got a ridiculous amount of cap space to play with and Manning and Rivers will be on their way out in a couple years.

• Like 2

Ryan would be perfect for Atlanta. He could fix that awful defense, and the offense has the talent to take care of itself. That said, I've read he could be interested in a broadcasting job.

Never thought i'd be cheering for a tie. I don't see Detroit/Green Bay going for a tie, but to give Dallas the #1 seed (if St. Louis/San Francisco can come through) would be very nice, with what they have been through the past few years.