2014 NFL Season

Dan

Its quite convenient that the Browns found a reason to suspend Josh Gordon and prevent him from becoming an unrestricted free agent.

Yea but he's good enough that someone will fork over the draft picks to sign him

According to my Zubaz pants, I am now a massive Eagles fans.

So, yeah, GO EAGLES, SOAR, SOAR!

>_>

As if I needed anymore reasons to love you Niner :wub:

And it's Fly Eagles Fly

Now I know!

And will probably be my last post in here, unless we are going to win the Superbowl. Are we going to win the Superbowl?

>_>

And it's Fly Eagles Fly

Now I know!

And will probably be my last post in here, unless we are going to win the Superbowl. Are we going to win the Superbowl?

Sadly we won't :(

>_>

And it's Fly Eagles Fly

Now I know!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha

nope!

• Like 2

As it stands the Titans are getting the number 1 pick in the draft.

That means 3 of the last 4 years the AFC South have held the first pick in the draft, the only team not to have the pick is the Jaguars.

We can't even do that properly :/

• Like 2

Yeah, but you guys don't need it this year, you've got your QB, so its a good spot to be in. Someone will be desperate for Marriota/Winston and you can get a nice haul, and maybe still end up with Cooper.

The big question will be how long will Ken Wisenhunt play his new QB before deciding Mettenberger is better? And then deciding Charlie Whitehurst is an even better option.

>_>

And it's Fly Eagles Fly

Now I know!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha

nope!

Up yours, Meacon!

The Eagles will rise again. :@

Yeah, but you guys don't need it this year, you've got your QB, so its a good spot to be in. Someone will be desperate for Marriota/Winston and you can get a nice haul, and maybe still end up with Cooper.

The big question will be how long will Ken Wisenhunt play his new QB before deciding Mettenberger is better? And then deciding Charlie Whitehurst is an even better option.

Oh for sure, I'm not really bothered about where we draft this year. It just stinks that we've been the worst team in the division over that period of time but we're the only one who haven't had a #1 pick.

>_>

And it's Fly Eagles Fly

Now I know!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha

nope!

Up yours, Meacon!

The Eagles will rise again. :@

Just when I think your taste in American sports teams couldn't get any worse...

Next you're going to tell me you like the Boston Celtics and Detroit Red Wings!

So, who out of the rookie wide receivers has made the biggest impact/been the best pick up for their team?

- Sammy Watkins (1st round, 4th pick + 1st and 4th round picks for 2015 in trade with Browns)

- Mike Evans (1st round, 7th pick)

- Odell Beckham Jr (1st round, 12th pick)

- Brandin Cooks (1st round, 20th pick)

- Kelvin Benjamin (1st round, 28th pick)

- Jordan Matthews (2nd round, 42nd pick + 2nd and 4th round picks for 2014 in trade with Titans)

- Allen Robinson (2nd round, 61st pick + 3rd and 5th round picks for 2014 in trade with 49ers)

- Martavis Bryant (4th round, 118th pick)

- Allen Hurns (Undrafted)

Think I've listed all of the major rookies that have had an impact this season at some point. This was brought up by an article I read where the Bills defended picking up Watkins so expensively due to him being influential in three of their wins this season, is really as good of a deal as they say? Or if they had waited and drafted from their position (9th) and picked up Beckham Jr or someone else from the list would they still be in the same position?

Evans and Matthews have both come alive in the last month or so. Cooks is now injured but was offering a good option for the Saints both receiveing and running. I've not seen much of Beckham Jr personally but he looked okay against the Niners and is slotting in as WR2 behind Randle. Bryant is a good redzone threat for the Steelers and Benjamin has been a great pick up. But who do you reckon has been the best?

Odell Beckham. :shifty:

Also, still this.

And JJ Watt gets his 20th sack of the season on a safety. First player ever to record 20 sacks in back to back seasons. No idea how you don't give him the MVP.

Over the last week I've heard the most ridiculous excuses to not give Watt the MVP... The man has been literally everywhere and doing everything this season.

Also the Ravens have remembered they're playing the Browns with Connor Shaw under center and have righted the shoddy ship.

Someone also reminded Tampa that they get Marcus Mariota if they tank this one...