2014 NFL Season

Dan

Dolphins have placed Moreno on IR - he's done his ACL in.

This week's televised games in the UK

Friday (Sky Sports)

0125: New York Jets @ New England Patriots

Sunday (Sky Sports)

1800: Cincinatti Bengals @ Indianapolis Colts

2125: New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys

Monday (Channel 4)

0130: San Francisco 49ers @ Denver Broncos

Tuesday (EuroSport)

0130: Houston Texans @ Pittsburgh Steelers

• Like 1

Which kind of inversely reflects the game since now Patrick Willis is doubtful to play making that a total of 5 defensive starters that are out. Drafting Borland definitely seems like a super smart move now.

Edited by livid

For the record, I'll be cheering all of the televised home teams on this week. :P

It worries me that with the Cowboys doing well means that the American networks will be tripping over themselves to make their games a priority and they'll be televised every week in the UK. I've got no problem with the team but I just like seeing a variety of teams rather than just the same one every week. The NFC East seems to get a massive amount of coverage as it is.

Yeah Thursdays we get the NFL Network and CBS pre-game shows and the CBS half time show because Sky can't be bothered to bring a studio team in on a Thursday night.

Not sure what Eurosport do with MNF as I don't have it. Channel 5 used to do a great job showing both Sundays and Mondays before deciding to scrap both, MNF then became some kind of unwanted step-child before Eurosport picked it up.

It worries me that with the Cowboys doing well means that the American networks will be tripping over themselves to make their games a priority and they'll be televised every week in the UK. I've got no problem with the team but I just like seeing a variety of teams rather than just the same one every week. The NFC East seems to get a massive amount of coverage as it is.

YOU SHOULD BE SO LUCKY

• Like 2

Eurosport is just a live feed of the MNF game including the half-time show. No pre-game stuff, the feed usually kicks in about a minute before the kickoff.

Sunday night games are split between two channels. The two early games are on Sky and are hosted Kevin Cadle (An American that coached basketball in the UK and supports the Bills), Neil Reynolds (UK Analyst) and Cecil Martin (Who played for the Eagles, I think?) and just have the US commentary team. The late game is on Channel 4 and hosted by Nat Coombs (UK TV guy) and Mike Carlson (Who played College Football at Wesleyan or something like that and has been a journalist/commentator on American sports in Europe for about two decades) and then the commentary is Al Michaels and Cris Collingworth.

Its not all bad though, we did once have Bradlee Van Pelt commentate on the Superbowl >_>

Eurosport is just a live feed of the MNF game including the half-time show. No pre-game stuff, the feed usually kicks in about a minute before the kickoff.

Sunday night games are split between two channels. The two early games are on Sky and are hosted Kevin Cadle (An American that coached basketball in the UK and supports the Bills), Neil Reynolds (UK Analyst) and Cecil Martin (Who played for the Eagles, I think?) and just have the US commentary team. The late game is on Channel 4 and hosted by Nat Coombs (UK TV guy) and Mike Carlson (Who played College Football at Wesleyan or something like that and has been a journalist/commentator on American sports in Europe for about two decades) and then the commentary is Al Michaels and Cris Collingworth.

Its not all bad though, we did once have Bradlee Van Pelt commentate on the Superbowl >_>

They replaced Cecil Martin with ex-Bears Safety/Corner Shaun Gayle this season.