2014 NFL Season

Dan

That injury didn't look bad to the naked eye, I guess he got caught up in the turf or something, but damn, a torn patellar tendon doesn't sound fun. I've always liked Cruz, and it's a shame to see him go down like that.

I think it was the sideline reporter that said he was screaming in agony before he even went to the ground - sounds brutal.

http://deadspin.com/victor-cruzs-injury-made-everyone-sad-1645649540

If you're looking for the Philadephia narrative, it wasn't here. Fans cheered the dropped ball, but went to low murmurs when it became clear that Cruz wasn't getting up, and to polite, encouraging applause as he was carted off. (Even Michael Irvin knows the difference. Eagles fans still carry a black eye from cheering as he was carted off with what would be a career-ending neck injury, but Irvin has said, "Philly wasn't cheering my injury. They were cheering my departure.")
  • Like 1

Seriously stop it Lint, sorry your team has some scumbag fans. We don't think about you like that (please keep it that way) and that's all that should matter. Continuing to post news stories isn't going to reverse decades of shitty behavior.

Cowboys fans are insufferable, I don't feel a need to defend them.

• Like 6

You should see the fans in MY city!

You live in Miami. No one cares about football down there!

It's true, for the most part. The fan base here sucks. I went to the Dolphins-Packers game yesterday with a few die hards (I was wearing my Dez Bryant jersey because I gotta rep) and holy shit. I had no idea how giant the Packers contingent was in this god dawn city. I swear that half the people at the stadium were Green Bay fans.

Seriously stop it Lint, sorry your team has some scumbag fans. We don't think about you like that (please keep it that way) and that's all that should matter. Continuing to post news stories isn't going to reverse decades of shitty behavior.

Cowboys fans are insufferable, I don't feel a need to defend them.

I don't wanna speak for Lint, but to me it gets annoying that the national media picks on lazy stereotypes regarding Philly fans, when the bad seeds are much more the exception than the rule. When an incident happens in Philly, it tends to get blown up far more than anywhere else, because it's Philly and because "Snowballs at Santa." It's crazy when people say we're the worst, when you compare it to some much more extreme incidents that happen around the country.

That said, the drunk chick that stole the leg won't help things, and is one of the more ridiculous things I've heard of happening at any sporting event.

These Rams uniforms are so much better than the "modern" ones they wear now. I miss the old Rams and Seahawks uniforms.

Those Rams throwbacks are downright sexy.