2014 NFL Season

Dan

I think this will turn out like the Trent trade. At the time a lot of people said the Colts had made a great trade to get a previous years first rounder with bags of potential who was only doing badly because he didn't fit in well with Cleveland, now everyone is seeing he isn't all that good. I don't think Harvin is anything special, he has some big play ability but is made of glass.

What a strange trade. Maybe Seattle needs the space to sign Russto an extension? And Lynch is in a contract year.The Jets get a great playmaker, albeit an injury prone one.

I don't understand why the trade of Harvin was so shocking...

Seattle paid a lot of money in the offseason to keep the Legion of Boom together. I believe both are the highest paid players at their positions (Sherman may have dropped to second or third). On top of that in the offseason, the Seachickens are more than likely going to have to give Russell Wilson the biggest contract in professional football. Given the fact that Lynch's deal already puts him in the top five highest paid RBs in game... that put the front office in a situation where they have to start making tough choices. Harvin is an obvious choice, due to his lack of material production.

If Baltimore's history with Lumberjack Joe is any indication, my guess is that Harvin will be the first of many predominate names to leave the Pacific Northwest in the coming months. But Seattle tends to draft, so the sky isn't exactly falling.

• Like 1

Morris and Jackson injured within 30 seconds of each other

Nice to see the Fantasy Gods still hate my guts :bang:

Also Seattle down 14-3...but they have a versatile offensive weapon like Percy....oh wait..

Edited by Troy Maskell