NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Memphis got really quiet really fast.

Like any crowd would if they got stomped.

I wish the NBA would move us to the East. The west is impossible. We are east of the Mississippi! It's not fair. :(

Does anyone have contact with Midget's mother or anything so when he goes missing for a few weeks we can make sure he isn't dead?

Also, how crazy was this postseason for Washington? Just awesome

Edited by Trey
  • Like 1

Good call. :shifty:

Srar: I am willing to do the Austin/McMahon soul-selling deal if you can somehow will the Hawks to the NBA title.

Hell, I'll take a chair to Tubby Dough (not an autocorrect) or John "Don't Call Me Bill" Paxson if that's what it takes. I'll even do the awkward heel run for a year.

Edit: Curry hits a shot that should have never happened.

• Like 1

It sucks to think that Curry (or Harden!) could have been a Grizzly back in 2009 and we used that 2 spot on Hasheem fucking Thabeet who even 14 year old me knew had bust written all over him. Sums up the Michael Heisley regime.

At least we made it as far as Srar. :P

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

Just googled it a bit and Curry was actually our GM's top choice but the owner overruled him.

I must find a way to travel back in time and correct this. :shifty:

That does suck. I have to live with the fucking Darko Milicic pick, especially when Carmello, D-Wade, and Bosh went after him. Bosh was our original guy....

Coincidentally enough, that #2 pick came from Memphis per an earlier trade condition. Had the ping pong balls fallen Memphis' way instead of coming up short at 2, they would've gotten to keep the pick and LeBron James would have gone to Memphis. I guess it sucks less since you guys wasted it anyway. :P

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

Just googled it a bit and Curry was actually our GM's top choice but the owner overruled him.

I must find a way to travel back in time and correct this. :shifty:

The Curry draft was the one where the Wolves selected all the PGs (including 2) before Curry went. I could live with it because I love Rubio except we kept Flynn and traded Ty Lawson.

Flip apparently has a raging hard on for Porzingis who is projecting to be worse than Bargnani which will doubtless go well. I have no idea what happened to KAT, he has seemingly totally disappeared off our radar. It's really odd as he seems custom made to work on our team.