NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

They won once they moved to Oakland actually, back in the heyday of Oakland sports when they were winning everything except hockey since they didn't have a team. They're treated as a regional team though, much like the San Jose Sharks.

They actually have the 5th most titles ever I think, because basketball has no parity. The Philadelphia Warriors won the first title over the Chicago Stags (whose old logo I have a t-shirt of since I'm a basketball nerd). The second title was won by the original Baltimore Bullets. That's right baby! Baltimore has 1 more NBA (BAA then) than the Cavs and Clips!

If anyone takes a layup or pullup jumper from inside the arc in the western finals they should be given a flagrant 2. We want dunks from Dwight and 3 pointers from the rest, and LOTS OF 'EM.

Houston is a division rival and no one likes Dwight Howard. The Warriors are very much the golden boys at the moment, they knocked out my home team, and I think things are much more fun if they get toppled as I'm tired of all the fawning over them. (Warranted fawning as they are truly fantastic but annoying nonetheless)

Houston is a division rival and no one likes Dwight Howard. The Warriors are very much the golden boys at the moment, they knocked out my home team, and I think things are much more fun if they get toppled as I'm tired of all the fawning over them. (Warranted fawning as they are truly fantastic but annoying nonetheless)

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE WHY YES THE WARRIORS ARE THE GOLDEN STATE BOYS VERY CLEVAR

:shifty:

• Like 1

I just don't like Houston. I don't like Josh Smith, I don't like Dwight, I don't like Harden. I don't enjoy watching them play. The Warriors are fine by me, they're exciting and I love that they were built (mainly) organically rather than having a massive trade or signing recently. I like them a lot more since they got rid of their dick head coach.

• Like 1

So remember how Doc Rivers took a Clippers bench and has managed to transform it into J.J. Redick, Glen Davis' corpse and his son? Remember how bad of a GM he's been? Well he thinks otherwise.

http://deadspin.com/doc-rivers-cant-be-serious-1705196802

“I want to fix it,” Rivers told USA TODAY Sports. “I want to win. That’s why I came here. I knew when I came here that roster-wise it was going to be very difficult. The first thing I did before I took this job, I looked at the roster and we laughed. I was like, ‘What the (expletive) can we do with this?’ It was more the contracts. But we have to try to do it somehow. I don’t know how yet, but something will work out.”