NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

AL GODDAMN HORFORD FINALLY FULFILLS HIS DRAFT POSITION!

O, YE SEXY! COMIN' FORTH TO CARRY ME HOOOOOOMMMMEEEEE!

And if it winds up being Hawks/Griz, then just give us the belt.

The only the belt the Hawks would get are complimentary Grizz belts.

Grizz-600x600.jpg

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

I would totally take that belt. ANY BELT!

My buddy actually brought his to class

Figures when I went to a game this year they weren't giving away anything. Free flip flop night was for the next home game. <_<

Actually tickets aren't that expensive I might go anyway.

Do it. Because if the Hawks win, I will lord it over you as the day is long.

I'll just wash my sorrows away with some awesome food in Chinatown.

Also, Tony Allen being out makes the Grizz offense better but you can't contain Thompson and Curry without him. This game will probably be a shootout for awhile with Dubs pulling away.

It is baffling that a 60 win team struggles with one that would've barely scraped into the WC playoffs, doesn't have their star player, and are lead by a nearly 40 year old Paul Pierce.

Welcome to Atlanta in the Playoffs. Semifinals = bed shitting. Been like that since the days of Wilkins/Webb/Augmon. Laettner/Smith/Mutombo? Same damn thing.

EVEN WHEN WE GET FOUR ALL-STARS, THAT BED MUST BE SHAT!

In fairness to the Wilkins/Webb/Augmon years, and even Laettner/Smith/Mutumbo to a certain extent....everybody was fucked if they weren't the Celtics, Lakers, Pistons, Rockets, and of course the fucking Bulls with Jordan. Shit, from 83-84 to 97-98, those were the only teams to win championships. Even after 97-98, the Spurs were the only new team to enter that discussion until the Heat won in 05-06. After the 97-98, it was all Lakers, one Pistons win, and the Spurs a few times. Crazy aint it?

• Like 1

They were always doomed by their midcard status. Frankly, anything more than a semifinal status would have been overachieving, anything less underachieving. Was a frustrating time.

Which makes this all the sweeter. Even if we don't make it this year, I feel good about the years ahead.

I quit watching at halftime and started following on my phone in case of a comeback. I love Thibs but it might be time to get an offensive guru for this team.

LeBron does what he does best, end the Bulls season in the playoffs. Was a very good and competitive series but it was fairly obvious going into the series and during it that the Cavs were going to win the series, even without Love. The Bulls are a flawed offensive team and nobody in the East can beat LeBron still as I'd be shocked if the Hawks or Wizards gave the Cavs much of a threat.

• Like 1