NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

The fact he looks like a 14 year old girl and totally non-threatening makes him pretty unique. He looks nothing like you'd expect the premier player in a contact sport to look like. Add in the stuff he keeps doing with his daughter and he's pretty much the ideal face of your sport.

• Like 1

Yeah, he seems like the perfect guy to make the face of the league, and he absolutely deserves it because he is that damn good, but I'm getting like this weird John Cena type hate for him. He's impossibly good on the court and hyped to no end. He's very much the golden child at the moment (heh), and it's a little annoying so I'd like to see him tested with adversity like every other athlete is. Plus I'm salty that he absolutely destroyed my team.

I know Lebron is the best, but the Kobe-style "wear down the clock and take a horrible long range jumper" hero ball cost them a chance to steal a pivotal game 1.

I felt going into this we were going to have 1 or 2 games where LeBron dominated and Cavs dictated the pace. For most of tonight this was one of those games, but Warriors adapted to it by the end. Cavs had a great chance at the end of regulation.

You had a B+ Curry tonight, an A+ LeBron and Kyrie night, and you still couldn't win. If you're Cleveland what is going through your mind right now? Horrible loss for them since they seemed to be doing everything right.

• Like 1