NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Curry couldn't buy a basket and the Cavs played slow, grinding defense that the Warriors took forever to figure out how to counter. LeBron also played a phenomenal game, triple-double and all.

It's like the Grizzlies series though, they had the Warriors' number early in that series and then as it dragged on Kerr identified more and more weaknesses to exploit. In that series it was Thompson who was struggling, in this it's Curry. But they have too many tools to adapt to what is being thrown at them. They'll keep focusing on playing small since that has been working and go from there. It took Mozgov out of the game when they did it tonight.

I'd already thought of that, not sure how the cap would work but Rubio and Marc Gasol are good friends so it could be good bait if they're chasing him. I don't get the whole 'perfect for the triangle' aren't triangle PGs generally 3pt guys?

Whilst I've always thought I'd probably just go with Rubio since he's the one that got me back into the NBA if he goes to NY I don't think I could.

Edit. Also Rubio was interviewed last week and said he'd heard the recent rumours of people around him demanding a trade and had called his agents to make sure that it was bullshit because he's happy where he is. No idea what's going on with him. I know he loves how much the fans in Minnesota love him and this has to be the most exciting the team has looked since he arrived (I'm not saying we'll win heaps of games next year, but if we draft KAT we're going to be much deeper at every position than we have been in years (or possibly ever). He's still really young. I'd personally want to stick around, but I'm not him.

Edited by Quom