NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Shaun Livingston finished the game with a +27 and J.R. Smith finished with a -29.

Goodness.

There was a ridiculous stretch where Cleveland got like 4 straight offensive boards and JR bricked like 3 or 4 consecutive three pointers before the Warriors even got the ball back.

Delly also felt himself a little too much tonight. Some horrible shot selection on his part too.

Bleh

Dude, it's like impossible for basketball to please you :P

Seriously, get over it, your team gets knocked out every year. You gonna carry a vendetta against every other Western Conference team?

Bleh

Dude, it's like impossible for basketball to please you :P

Seriously, get over it, your team gets knocked out every year. You gonna carry a vendetta against every other Western Conference team?

That was to HC, right? It's like way too early today that I'm blur as hell.

I can sort of understand, though, but HC should be more pissed at EC teams that make it to the finals, as it's so easy to get there in that conference and Memphis should he a part of it given their geographical location.

LeBron is finals MVP win or lose at this point, and the Cavs are major favorites to win next year with everyone healthy. Just sucks injuries robbed this team of a title because I am fairly certain the Cavs win this series with Kyrie and Love (and maybe in 4-5 games too). Warriors really don't impress me.