NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

How did you end up a Charlotte fan? That seems like a terrible decision to have made.

I used to always play with the Bobcats on GM Mode/Franchise Mode NBA 2K/NBA Live. And the history of basketball in Charlotte is quite cool, especially the 90s. But there were a lot of tough times. :P

How did you end up a Charlotte fan? That seems like a terrible decision to have made.

I used to always play with the Bobcats on GM Mode/Franchise Mode NBA 2K/NBA Live. And the history of basketball in Charlotte is quite cool, especially the 90s. But there were a lot of tough times. :P

Plus they had the best looking Starter jackets!

• Like 1

Plus they had the best looking Starter jackets!

Hell yeah man! My mom got me a cheap knockoff of their Starter jackets when I was a kid.

Also, we're pretty close to this game turning into a coronation.

• Like 1

I'll put these Warriors right up there with the 95-96, 85-86 Celtics and 00-01 Lakers in the echelon of great teams.

The scary thing is this core of Steph, Klay, and Draymond might just be getting started. Steve Kerr looks to be a hell of a coach too. We'll see what happens when they lose Gentry working with the offense.

I don't know if I'd put them in that category, but they're very likely only getting started.

They manhandled the best conference in history, with the best offense and defense in the league. It's really impressive what they did this year.

Also did you guys know that Klay Thompson's dad was picked 1st in the draft featuring Larry Bird? Naturally, it was the Portland Trail Blazers.