NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

New Hakws logos!

1278111082202066470.png

Word is NBA requires at least a secondary logo to feature a basketball, so that's why they stole Aerosmith's logo. Only the Rockets, Spurs, and Bulls to my knowledge have no logo with a basketball in it. At least with the Rockets I assume it's because Harden turned it over.

• Like 5

Hawks a fan of pacman with that logo choice.

• Like 1

I love the idea of the break, the NBA just needs to find a way to fill it better. The thought of giving the two teams a week off to heal minor injuries makes a shit load of sense to me as you're then seeing two teams closer to their peak rather than coming in with small injuries from wear and tear.

I'd have a dinner where they hand out the end of season awards. You could also hold the draft combine or something during the break so that gets more hype, I'd love them to be able to wrangle a game or skills challenges or do something with the draft prospects. I don't think you could push the lottery back this far though, plus it isn't really that interesting.

I think they could make it work and actually be a positive, they'd just need to plan for it rather than have it thrust upon them because of series finishing up much quicker than expected.

Only the anti-Christ would be rooting for Cleveland over Golden State.

Yeah even the "root for Cleveland because lol Cleveland" part of it is kind of negated when you realize the Warriors have been terrible for forever too.

Edited by livid

Only the anti-Christ would be rooting for Cleveland over Golden State.

You could say the same thing about Yankee fans. :shifty:

I just want to see the media backpedal after 2 months of masturbating to Steph Curry and senselessly criticize him like they do everyone else. He seems like a good guy and definitely a worthy MVP, but the constant praise every time I flip on ESPN is tiring.