2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

Ken Stabler. 

That is all. 

Is an all around better QB, from a tougher era, had a better winning percentage, and, oh, yeah, won a Super Bowl, so I don't see your point, Stabler is multiple levels above Testeverde as a NFL QB. One actually belongs in the Hall, the other doesn't even belong in the conversation. 

• Like 1

Ken Stabler. 

That is all. 

Is an all around better QB, from a tougher era, had a better winning percentage, and, oh, yeah, won a Super Bowl, so I don't see your point, Stabler is multiple levels above Testeverde as a NFL QB. One actually belongs in the Hall, the other doesn't even belong in the conversation. 

Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl :shifty: 

Browns!!

Can't wait for Richardson and I am hoping on Floyd, and who know, maybe we can churn out a respectable season...

So I was up all night the last couple nights. Here's a few gems from the 2012 NFL Draft Thread. So yeah, we did have a separate draft thread at one point. 

I absolutely hate the idea of taking a running back in the Top-5, and now Top-3. Cleveland has so many issues. Running backs last a couple years, if that.

I think that's a pick that in a few years, people will look back and say 'Oh, Cleveland'. I already am.

I said this when Richardson was picked by Cleveland at #3. Berober was creamin' his little jimmies. <3

JUSTIN BLACKMON YES YES YES

:w00t:

Fuck I'm so happy

:w00t:

Poor Dan. Jacksonville finally hits it out of the park when it comes to drafting someone with talent and then weed happens.

[quote name='Hologram of Meacon' timestamp='1335490638' post='2598443']

NFL Network > ESPN

Mayock actually knows what he's talking about. And I can't stand Kiper/Schefter.

[/quote]

I agree with this but NFL.com is worse than both of them combined.4

Oh and LOL @ Seattle. Thanks for taking a step back so the 49ers can continue to dominate the division.

Livid laughing at Seattle and their apparent step back in the NFC West. <_<

The NFC East is gonna be rediculous this season.

I can't remember who said this. Washington won the division at 10-6, Giants went 9-7, Dallas 8-8, and Philly 4-12. "Rediculous" indeed.

Can I interest you in this Kellen Moore, hajj?

I have a dinner bet that he goes before round six, see

<_<

I'll give you three guesses as to who the goober is that thought Kellen Moore would actually get drafted.

Russel Wilson lands in Seattle. I don't recall them signing a QB in the offseason, so he may be starting pretty quick. Shouldn't be very difficult to knock Tavaris out of the starting spot.

Maxx looking into his crystal ball and seeing that Russel Wilson likely won't have trouble passing Tavaris "I'm Sorry Miss" Jackson on the depth chart. After this post somebody brought up the name Matt Flynn and I laughed so hard that I forgot to quote it.

• Like 1