2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

I am forgetful. In fact, I probably won't remember this when I'm watching my team win Super Bowl 50. (H)

Welcome to the Bronco master race. Do you want to change your name to HeadWeed now or wait until kickoff?

• Like 2

I am forgetful. In fact, I probably won't remember this when I'm watching my team win Super Bowl 50. (H)

Welcome to the Bronco master race. Do you want to change your name to HeadWeed now or wait until kickoff?

A master race for a team that STILL has one less Super Bowl, and a worse all-time winning percentage (.522) than the Raiders (.550)?

You're clopping in the wind, Donkey boy.

• Like 1

David Cahahahahhaharr?! Over the Man MOUNTAIN Brock OSWEILER (imagine this said by Paul Heyman)?! Child pls. Brock Osweiler has only one postseason loss in his career and it's to the greatest quarterback of all time. He's clutch.

• Like 1

David Cahahahahhaharr?! Over the Man MOUNTAIN Brock OSWEILER (imagine this said by Paul Heyman)?! Child pls. Brock Osweiler has only one postseason loss in his career and it's to the greatest quarterback of all time. He's clutch.

THIS we can agree on. Though you know who's so clutch he's never had significant play time in the postseason?

TYROD TAYLOR.

THIS we can agree on. Though you know who's so clutch he's never had significant play time in the postseason?

TYROD TAYLOR.

And what do they both have in common?

They both lost to Kellen Moore.

All roads lead to Kellen.

• Like 1