The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

They have Sparky as manager (who is probably the best manager Rovers have had while I've been watching), play in a way that I like watching and have a bunch of my favourite players on their books, what's not to like?

No we don't. 

What we need is a resident Stoke fan. 

If I was without a team, Stoke would be the one I chose.  They're my favourite Premiership team while Rovers are out of the division.

Pick a fucking team you Yankee twat! :P

I just finished!

Why do you all pronounce derby as "darby"? Why not call them "derby" or spell derby as "darby"? I've been calling them derby while playing FM15 and I see no reason to change!

people in different places talk in different ways. Get over it stop being a big racist intolerant xenophobic 

Never!

I am the newest supporter of...

*drumroll*

...Leicester City! Go Foxes!

Are there any other fans on here? :shifty:

The town Benji and I live in is about 15 miles away from Leicester.  I'll get you a jersey or something if you want?

Les-ta is how you pronouce it by the way.

Don't listen to him Meacon! It's Less-ter.

Americans can actually pronounce their r sounds unlike you dumb English.

Edited by metalman

No we don't. 

What we need is a resident Stoke fan. 

If I was without a team, Stoke would be the one I chose.  They're my favourite Premiership team while Rovers are out of the division.

Pick a fucking team you Yankee twat! :P

I just finished!

Why do you all pronounce derby as "darby"? Why not call them "derby" or spell derby as "darby"? I've been calling them derby while playing FM15 and I see no reason to change!

people in different places talk in different ways. Get over it stop being a big racist intolerant xenophobic 

Never!

I am the newest supporter of...

*drumroll*

...Leicester City! Go Foxes!

Are there any other fans on here? :shifty:

The town Benji and I live in is about 15 miles away from Leicester.  I'll get you a jersey or something if you want?

Les-ta is how you pronouce it by the way.

Don't listen to him Meacon! It's Less-ter.

Americans can actually pronounce their r sounds unlike you dumb English.

normal+%5C.png

Edited by Thrilla
  • Like 6

Where the fuck are the Sneijder to Man U rumors coming from? He's actually convincing RVP to leave United and join him in Turkey.

xJndACw.jpg

I don't get why football clubs do PR like this when they are on pre season in foreign countries.

Seriously, wtf is going on. 

• Like 1

Where the fuck are the Sneijder to Man U rumors coming from? He's actually convincing RVP to leave United and join him in Turkey.

They appear every year seemingly. There's always that one player who gets linked to the same team every year. Surprised "Leandro Damiao to Spurs" or "Mexes to Arsenal" haven't appeared...yet.

• Like 1

They appear every year seemingly. There's always that one player who gets linked to the same team every year. Surprised "Leandro Damiao to Spurs" or "Mexes to Arsenal" haven't appeared...yet.

I think it's Benzema to Arsenal that's passed the rounds the last few years.