The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Sooooo Leicester just might be a club of choice for Yanks!  Rumors swirling that Preki would be named their new coach .... and this was just released by 3rd division USL side Sac Republic (where he was the coach): Preki Accepts UK Position   MLS great to EPL manager by way of the 3rd division in the US?!!?!!  Holy hell that'd be great.

Honestly, if the games were at a more reasonable hour in the UK I would watch more.

I do enjoy the sport, but my biggest problem is that the matches take so much longer than they ought to. When you've got 60 minutes on the clock, I don't expect them to still be playing over three hours later, yet once the adverts have kicked in after almost every sodding play, consider what I thought were my reasonable hopes dashed. It's funny that we're supposed to be in an era of instant gratification, yet when money talks, the art of getting a bloody move on seems curiously lost.

It's coming out tonight that Gary McAllister is being considered for a coaching role at Liverpool.