The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Preki to Leicester is like one of those FM managerial appointments, like when England appoint a manager out of the Danish second division or Jermaine Defoe.

It would be good if Ranieri became Leicester manager. Since Ancelotti got sacked, I've been without an ex-Chelsea manager whose team I can half-support for his sake.

And no, AVB does not qualify for this. :shifty: 

• Like 1

It would be good if Ranieri became Leicester manager. Since Ancelotti got sacked, I've been without an ex-Chelsea manager whose team I can half-support for his sake.

And no, AVB does not qualify for this. :shifty: 

Could always support Ghana >_>

Speaking of Avram Grant - this speculation for Preki seems to have come from nowhere, but I can't think of a more obscure managerial appointment than Avram Grant going to Chelsea.

"Arsène Who?"

Edited by TLHobo

'Hahahaha, Our new manager is Joe Kinnear? Yeah, good one. Top bant...' *clicks on BBC website*

• Like 4

Hull are going to be sponsored by Flamingo Land   :lol:

Edited by David Marrio

I like how Gary McAllister is joining Liverpool, along with Sean O'Driscoll, as the two were the opposing managers when Doncaster beat Leeds in the Play off Final.

Eventually they'll be enough lesser managers that Liverpool that if needed they can sack Rogers and replace him with a committee.

No we don't. 

What we need is a resident Stoke fan. 

If I was without a team, Stoke would be the one I chose.  They're my favourite Premiership team while Rovers are out of the division.

Pick a fucking team you Yankee twat! :P

I just finished!

Why do you all pronounce derby as "darby"? Why not call them "derby" or spell derby as "darby"? I've been calling them derby while playing FM15 and I see no reason to change!

people in different places talk in different ways. Get over it stop being a big racist intolerant xenophobic 

Never!

I am the newest supporter of...

*drumroll*

...Leicester City! Go Foxes!

Are there any other fans on here? :shifty:

The town Benji and I live in is about 15 miles away from Leicester.  I'll get you a jersey or something if you want?

Les-ta is how you pronouce it by the way.

Edited by Thrilla
  • Like 1