The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Why do you all pronounce derby as "darby"? Why not call them "derby" or spell derby as "darby"? I've been calling them derby while playing FM15 and I see no reason to change!

people in different places talk in different ways. Get over it stop being a big racist intolerant xenophobic 

• Like 9

Pick a fucking team you Yankee twat! :P

I just finished!

Why do you all pronounce derby as "darby"? Why not call them "derby" or spell derby as "darby"? I've been calling them derby while playing FM15 and I see no reason to change!

people in different places talk in different ways. Get over it stop being a big racist intolerant xenophobic 

Never!

I am the newest supporter of...

*drumroll*

...Leicester City! Go Foxes!

Are there any other fans on here? :shifty:

• Like 6

Leicester are just one of several Midlands-ish clubs that I quite like (FM is to blame for most of them). The fact that I can hold soft spots for Aston Villa AND Leicester City AND Nottingham Forest AND (to a lesser extent) Notts County...just goes to show that I must be an outsider for not being partizan enough and sufficiently hating any of them. :shifty:

Except Birmingham City. Fuck those guys.

• Like 3

:wub:

Your timing couldn't be better since we got rid of Pearson :shifty:

If you're into podcasts and the such, there's one called the Football Forum which is basically BBC local radio. They're not the best hosts, but it's a decent enough way to waste a journey to work if you like that sort of thing. Probably better sticking to TV though if you can get the matches over there.

Purely curiosity, what made you pick the team who had several mini-scandals this season? :shifty:

• Like 1

"Derby"

Bloody Yanks :lol:

I said it like it was written. Had no frame of reference for it to be any other way. But now I'm curious about other pronounciations over there. Do you call a trader a tradar? Or fodder, foddar. A dermatologist a darmatologist?!

:wub:

Your timing couldn't be better since we got rid of Pearson :shifty:

If you're into podcasts and the such, there's one called the Football Forum which is basically BBC local radio. They're not the best hosts, but it's a decent enough way to waste a journey to work if you like that sort of thing. Probably better sticking to TV though if you can get the matches over there.

Purely curiosity, what made you pick the team who had several mini-scandals this season? :shifty:

Purely random! But now I'm going to go and research these "mini" scandals.

We need to give Meac a crash course in Leicester's greatest ever players.

288tapx.png

Emile Heskey. 321pts in 176 appearances. .563 RBI. 23% 3 pt conversion rate. 14-6-1 (1NC).

• Like 9