The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Ranieri is always great value in his interviews. He likes the rock music you know.

Also, by knowing that I share a birthday with Nigel Martyn, I just found out from this thread that Hobo and I also share a birthday. So happy birthday for Tuesday Hobo.

• Like 1

Shelvey's passing was on point. 

What the fuck is Gomis' celebration? Is he being a lion?

I think he was nicknamed "The Puma" back in France iirc, so that's the reason.

Shelvey was class today, he's started to become consistent in his quality and is maturing into something real good.

Edited by Gorka

That disallowed Norwich goal was ridiculous, either you outlaw overhead kicks or you don't as they're always going to be dangerous play.

That bald Villa fan falling over was the highlight of MOTD.

• Like 4

New season, same old losing bets...

Still watching the Everton match yesterday was funny cause of how shit they were playing. Watford looked really good in spells, look like they'll be a hard team to break down. Took a Ross Barkley screamer to get the first goal. 

I'm not saying I'm glad Cech cocked up but I am glad that everyone has had a bit of reality check (pun not intended). Petr didn't look all that fantastic in the 13/14 season. He'll still be a good signing for Arsenal but he's not going to win them the title.