The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

So all in all, 27 points from my fantasy team. Thank god for Clyne and Mignolet or I'd be having a nightmare start. >_>

Psht, I had 28 after yesterday's games. <_< 

And I have no City or West Brom players. :( 

I love how the Daily Mail tried to say Mourinho was "in a sexist storm" over comments. Like him moaning about her being rubbish at her job had anything with her being a woman.

Didn't Jose have a moan and booted a member of his staff out of the dugout after they were caught on their phone, during pre-season too? 

I love how the Daily Mail tried to say Mourinho was "in a sexist storm" over comments. Like him moaning about her being rubbish at her job had anything with her being a woman.

Didn't Jose have a moan and booted a member of his staff out of the dugout after they were caught on their phone, during pre-season too? 

I don't think Mourinho is necessarily sexist, but football as a whole is, and it seems that poor woman has had a pretty tough time simply because she's a woman. I thought this article explained it quite well.

I certainly think it's a bit twattish of Mourinho to victimise someone that's already been quite horribly treated. You'd expect better from your own manager.

Worst thing for Jose is that she was in the right, the referee called her onto the field of play. Maybe it's just another Jose mindgame because absolutely no one is talking about Chelsea dropping points.

Did you really need a Telegraph article to explain that some football fans are terribly sexist? Some of them are racist too.

It is ridiculously twatty from Mourinho though, all physios respond to signals from the ref just like in this case.

Outside chance of Jose was jealous of the slightly too long to be appropriate camera sweeps that always seem to plague the Chelsea dugout when Eva is sat on the front row.

He's the Special One. He takes care of himself. He likes to look good and it's about time someone appreciated it.

• Like 1

Mourinho is a cock and trying to deflect attention from the fact they dropped points  

The press were all over Arsenal losing but all they are on about is the physio situation with Chelsea. Fergie was great at deflecting attention from the team with stupid stories and Mourinho is the same. 

Harsh on the physio though if she's getting blamed for doing her job. She has a duty of care for the players. Maybe if Cortouis wasn't a bellend and gave away a stupid pen they wouldn't have drawn. 

Deflecting attention with a random excuse is one thing, demoting your physio is an another thing entirely especially when it seems quite clear she's not happy about it.

No one is talking about the performance, or his choice to play Courtois when he was noted as picking up an injury in the the warm up, or even that Chelsea had a pretty terrible pre-season.  I think he is doing this deflecting so all the heat is on him and not the team.