2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

1 hour ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

A couple of Cowboys fans I know in real life have this weird thing where they get mad about people talking about how good their O-line is because they think it automatically discredits Zeke.  I sure would love if the Giants had that "problem".

I think discredit is the wrong word, but it does temper future expectations. Darren McFadden ran for over 1000 behind the line so while Zeke is undoubtedly amazing, the line definitely helps.

Weird problem to have though, I don't think Cardinals fans get much comfort knowing Larry Fitzgerald proved he how good he was wasting his prime getting balls from John Skelton and Max Hall. Who cares if the O-line takes away credit from Zeke? He's still the NFL leading rusher.

20 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

Fisher is fired.

Lots of murmurs that Harbaugh could join from Michigan.

Jesus christ, they gave him an extension last week.

If they land Harbaugh, my 49ers fan friend is going to absolutely inconsolable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fly the W! said:

The Rams are dumb. Or I mean their owner is dumb. Whoever agreed to give Fisher a bunch of money right before letting him go

I thought Fisher was given the contract before the season but they only announced it this week?

Coaches' salaries are uncapped and Kroenke has has enough money for this to not even register. No real consequences in paying him.

The extension was done before the season, but announcing it wound up being the death sentence. The fans rebelled, their best player called out the team, their best player of all time stopped going to games. What a week.

I'll be shocked if Harbaugh leaves Michigan after 2 years. He's coming back to the NFL, but I don't think this job is the job to bring him back. They're still an extremely dysfunctional organization.

2 hours ago, damshow said:

The extension was done before the season, but announcing it wound up being the death sentence. The fans rebelled, their best player called out the team, their best player of all time stopped going to games. What a week.

I'll be shocked if Harbaugh leaves Michigan after 2 years. He's coming back to the NFL, but I don't think this job is the job to bring him back. They're still an extremely dysfunctional organization.

Dickerson isn't their best player of all time, Deacon Jones is.

• Like 1

Had the biggest clunker of a fantasy football playoff matchup I can remember.  My team scored 60 points TOTAL.  Big Ben, OBJ, Evans, Edelman, Martin, Forte, Graham.

Even though he was going up against the top run defense in the league, I feel dumb for benching Blount after he'd have been good for so many weeks.  This is why you don't pay attention to projections and just stick with the players that got you that far.  At least his 14 points wouldn't have mattered.  I'd have also needed the 21 points I left on the bench for Emmanuel Sanders and I struggle to see why I would've played him over any of my other 3 WRs.

11 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

2017 London games:

Cardinals at Rams

Good lord what a horrible slate of games.

Wrong :w00t:

For those who have been to these games before, when do tickets usually go on sale, and how difficult is it usually to get them? I need to go to this, never thought the Cards would be selected for a London game.

• Admin

@Ace Berimmer @Adam

The 2017 London games:

(Week; Date; Visiting Team vs. Home Team; Site)

3 or 4; 9/24/17 or 10/1/17; Baltimore Ravens vs. Jacksonville Jaguars; Wembley Stadium

3 or 4; 9/24/17 or 10/1/17; New Orleans Saints vs. Miami Dolphins; Wembley Stadium

7 or 8; 10/22/17 or 10/29/17; Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns; Twickenham Stadium

7 or 8; 10/22/17 or 10/29/17; Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams; Twickenham Stadium

• Like 2