2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

I'd have to assume Stafford will be added should the Cowboys, Falcons, or Packers reach the Super Bowl.  People pull out with injuries all the time, too.  Tough to imagine Rodgers playing in it if he's still hobbling around.  And the Pats players pull out every year.

Happy with the Giants' selections.  Damon Harrison I think should've made the team but looking at the list of linemen that did make it it's the same guys that go every year so it's no real surprise.

I'm excited for the skills competition.  Screw the Pro Bowl itself.

Fletcher Cox got in based solely on past performance, since he hasn't been having a great season

2 hours ago, Merry ChristMaxx said:

As someone who had Amari Cooper on their fantasy team, why the hell is he going to the pro bowl?

It's because people are silly. He's not even been the best Raiders receiver this year!

3 hours ago, Meacon said:

It's that Wide-9 defense. He's not the type of defensive lineman to excel in the Wide-9.

Or he got paid and now he just lazy. 

Nah...you can see a lot of plays he's being double/triple teamed.  Just our other linemen aren't that great to pick up the slack

14 hours ago, damshow said:

The lack of Brandon Williams is absolutely jarring.

I also appreciate Kyle Juszcyzyk getting in on the merit of being the only FB in the entire AFC.

Hey, don't forget about James Develin on the Patriots!

I'm just kidding, you can forget about him.

14 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Appropriate penalty. Now, if it had been determined that the walkie-talkies helped them win the game, I'd be arguing for forfeiting the game and stripping their fourth-round pick altogether. But they didn't have any major significance in the win.

20 hours ago, Lineklaus said:

I really feel for Stafford too. Not that you can really argue against any of the other three QB's in there on the NFC side. 

You most certainly can argue against Dak Prescott being there over Matthew Stafford and Drew Brees.

Edited by TCO

Wide receiver Michael Floyd, who was waived by the Cardinals (and signed by the Patriots) after being arrested on suspicion of DUI on Dec. 12, has been charged with something called “Super Extreme DUI,” which is reserved for the drunkest of the drunk and carries automatic jail time.

Video released last night showed Scottsdale, Ariz., police trying to wake up Floyd, who appeared unconscious at the wheel of his running vehicle. According to the police report released today, Floyd had a blood-alcohol level of 0.217, far above the state’s legal limit of 0.08. That also triggers a “Super Extreme DUI” charge, which is for any BAC higher than 0.2 within two hours of driving. If convicted, Floyd faces a mandatory 45-day jail sentence. 

http://deadspin.com/police-michael-floyd-was-drunk-enough-for-mandatory-ja-1790374606

• Like 1