2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

I bet San Diego fans are begging Norv Turner to come back so they can forever be 8-8 again.

Alright, I've spent way too much time on this: http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php

You pick a team to draft for, how many rounds you want to do, and you get to make your own mock draft.

I chose Denver and was able to draft Jabril Peppers at #19. Watson went #1 to Cleveland, Trubisky went #2 to San Fran, Myles Garrett #3 to Jacksonville, and Kizer #4 to Chicago. Thought I'd share this for others to enjoy.

If Denver's draft goes anything like what I just drafted, I'd be ecstatic.

Round 1 - Jabril Peppers, LB/S Michigan

Round 2 - Adoree Jackson, CB USC

Round 3 - Jake Butt, TE Michigan

Round 3 - Garrett Boles, OT Utah

Round 3 - Dashawn Hand, DE Alabama

Round 4 - Chad Kelly, QB Ole Miss

Round 5 - Corey Clement, RB Wisconsin

Round 6 - TJ Watt, LB Wisconsin

Round 7 -Ricky Seals-Jones, WR Texas A&M

And good for the Browns. I said earlier this year that I think it's harder for a team to go 0-16 than 16-0. With the parity in this league, you've got to stumble into a win at some point during the season. I love that it was against the Chargers though. :lol:

• Like 2

Ouch.

Over at the just for fun/bragging rights picks thread I do at another board, only 3 of us picked the Browns to beat the Chargers. But I mentioned in the previous week's thread that I was picking them to win this week.

(I won't be picking the Browns to win again, though. The Steelers are going to kill them.)

Edited by GhostMachine

Horrible news about Carr.  I really can't imagine the Pats not getting to the Super Bowl.  The only team I could possibly see stopping them with all of their key players in is Pittsburgh but they're just not the same team on the road.

Seattle's loss puts them at risk of the 4 seed.  Really don't want to go there the first week of the playoffs.