2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

On 12/28/2016 at 19:10, #BROKEN Busch said:

In addition to interviewing with the Jaguars, Tom Coughlin is also expected to interview with the Bills.

Makes sense. He's the only guy in the league that was already born the last time the Bills made the playoffs.

C'mon, Coughlin isn't that old!

I like Bills playoff jokes, because they were the only ones we could make before this year. We had the second longest playoff drought.

Coughlin would be a mistake for them. Less so if he went to Jax, but a mistake either way. He'd be a great consultant or what have you, but I'm not sure he wants the grind either of those teams require. 

Bills should try and steal Rivera from Carolina. They have the pieces to build a strong running game and defense, and he can do that.

3 minutes ago, The Jolly Ol' Luchadore said:

Every time I tune in, the Ravens do jack shit. Clearly I shouldn't watch next year.

I know there's the whole "Let's send Steve Smith out with a win" rallying cry today but dammit we better lose and inch up just a little higher in the draft, and also cause Cincy to sink a little in the draft.

I read rumors that Bisciotti and co. are gonna pull weight and have Harbaugh bring in another OC. He's fiercely loyal to his guys, doubly so to his Eagles guys, so this is a good idea. Gary Kubiak was the only good OC we've ever had, Jim Caldwell was decent, and that's literally it in 21 years. I don't know exactly who would be out there to snag, but we need some kind of change that brings in better run blocking and a return to the deep game that Joe Flacco is actually pretty good at.

• Like 1

The Jets just scored a TD in which the Bills didn't field the kickoff at all.  They just let the ball roll into the end zone and the Jets jumped on it.

Good for Steve Smith for not allowing his career to end with him being carted off the field.  Have to think he'll make it to Canton someday.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Meacon said:

In Buffalo's defense, Cardale Jones is quite shit too, so it was pretty much a damned if they do, damned if they don't regarding their (lack of) quarterback situation.

True, but EJ is a known shitty player. Cardale is at least a raw shitty player.

And that kickoff should hasten the firing of Danny Crossman.

Not exactly sure how the network pecking order works for the Wild Card weekend since all 4 networks get games, but I'd assume FOX and CBS each get to pick a game first and .  FOX will want the Giants especially if they play the Packers, CBS will obviously choose the Steelers.  ESPN always seems to get saddled with the worst game

Saturday:
Texans 4:30 PM - ESPN
Dolphins/Steelers 8:30 PM - CBS

Sunday:
Giants/NFC North 1 PM - FOX
Seahawks 4:30 PM - NBC