2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

On 1/4/2017 at 08:51, Lineker said:

And it sounds as if Jaylon Smith's nerve is starting to fire, which is good news.

More on this, apparently he's already managed to run a 4.5 and isn't even at 100%  @Meacon what kind of man is this!?

• Like 1

I tried to explain during the draft without sounding like a total homer, but the guy is seriously one of the freakiest athletes I've ever seen. I'm so incredibly jealous that Denver couldn't have gotten him, but I'm happy for you and the insane amount of defense that he'll produce for you. :(

• Like 1

• Admin

The Saints have fired assistant head coach/linebacker coach Joe Vitt, defensive line coach Bill Johnson, special teams coordinator Greg McMahon, assistant special teams coach Stan Kwan and defensive assistant/linebackers coach James Willis, sources informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. The move indicates that head coach Sean Payton will stay there.

Washington fired defensive coordinator Joe Barry and two assistants -- defensive line coach Robb Akey and defensive backs aide Perry Fewell -- today. The team also parted ways with head strength and conditioning coach Mike Clark.

Randy Gregory has been suspended at least one year by the league.

Also, Donald Penn was missing at practice todat with a knee injury - he didn't practice Wednesday either. Penn hasn't missed a game in his entire 10-year career.

He should healed from that surgery before he has to take his physical in March, should.

The team tweeted they were informed that he elected to have the procedure done, trying to make it sound like it wasn't a team sanctioned operation or something. Should be interesting to watch this clusterfuck play out.