2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

The winner of this one does get murdered by the Patriots, yes.

The Dolphins are also fighting for that right tomorrow.

• Like 1

About the Titans uniform change that was mentioned a couple of days ago, word going around is that their current helmet logo may be replaced by the sword T logo. I'mall for that, because it looks better than the flaming bowling ball.

While the Raiders were going to have trouble winning without Carr no matter where the game was, I expect to hear the usual squawking from the talking heads that we get every few years about how a 12-4 team shouldn't have to play a 9-7 team on the road and that seeding should be entirely based on record.

Never agreed with that argument, never will.  And that's with the very good possibility that my team will lose on the road to a team with a worse record tomorrow.  You want a home playoff game?  Win your division.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, VPNutsRoastingOnAOpenFire said:

Alll I can say is....

FUCK!!!!!!!!!! fuck. 

I was so pulling for the Lions too :(

3 hours ago, DMN said:

I'm fine, game was actually the least of my concerns, I'm dealing with the impending death of my father, who took a turn for the worse last night.

Congrats to Texans fans, tho.

Sorry to hear that DMN, I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say thoughts are with you.