2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

15 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

Cleveland have lost in OT and have therefore clinched the first pick of the draft.

To be more specific, the Browns lost in OT despite scoring first during OT. And the whole game was against the Steelers second string team.

Is there a pick they can get which is more prominent than the first one? Surely this season warrants it.

• Like 1

Looks like McGloin might be hurt too.  Poor Raiders, gonna end up a 5 seed, instead of the 2.  Although they will be matched against Houston, so maybe its not so bad.

2 hours ago, Lineklaus said:

Yeah, Oakland have now had to resort to putting in Connor Cook.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if Connor Cook wins a playoff game after all that shit that was talked about drafting him. 

2 hours ago, Meacon said:

Texans offense is a joke, but they've got one of the best defenses in the league. I very much expect them to beat Oakland next week.

I think it depends on line play, but what game doesn't? Oakland has the ability to own the line of scrimmage, if they do, they win, if they don't, they'll need turnovers and a huge game from Mack/Irvin.

Honestly, if you ask most Raiders fans, everything since our 9th win has been gravy. A division title would be nice, but I thought this team was a 10-6 wild card loser coming into the year, and, with Carr, they're potentially so much more than that. Of course, I'm a little down how things turned out, but, screw it, we have posters on this board (probably) who weren't alive the last time Oakland made the playoffs, so, yeah, I'll take it.

• Like 1

Stayed up for the first half and watched the highlights since getting up. Can't complain at the loss when Rodgers + his O line is that good. I was impressed with Zenner in the first half again. 

UK fans, this is how the play offs look TV coverage wise:

Sat 2135 Raiders at Texans
Sun 0115 Lions at Seahawks
Sun 1805 Dolphins at Steelers
Sun 2140 Giants at Packers

• Like 1