2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

A Washington Redskins employee took a piss into a cup on the sideline at the Skins/Lions game this year. Not as bad as jerking off, but weird anyway.

http://dailysnark.com/redskins-coach-caught-peeing-gatorade-cup-lions-fans-front-rows/

Speaking of piss. I read an article a few years ago about some of more oddball stuff that happens on the field. One player admitted that he pissed himself during games because it was basically the same as sweating...

While there's little doubt Cooper has the ability to be the much bigger star, Crabtree has been straight up the better player this year.

Was a highly touted receiver coming out of college and he had a bad foot injury, if I recall. His first few seasons were seen as kind of a letdown but he's been consistent when he's been healthy, just never reached a "superstar" status that many thought he would.

58 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Terrible, terrible, terrible decision.

NFL ratings are already down, because you're getting all NFL all the time. Now they want to tap into a league during the spring? Fuck that. That's baseball season.

Anything that can turn the sports podcasts I listen to away from shitty baseball makes me happy.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, The Jolly Ol' Luchadore said:

Well, cut him a break he isn't American.

No, but I was in a bar in America during the World Series and it was full of people watching the game, unenthused.

...Admittedly the bar was in Boise and that was hardly the most lively city I visited >_<

• Like 1