2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

Dallas appears to be in good shape.  They don't seem to have any glaring weaknesses.  Half a season to go but a 2 game lead when the other 3 teams are all highly mediocre bodes well for them.

The two West divisions look like they'll be the most interesting to follow.  I don't care how close the AFC South is, I'll never care about that division.

1 hour ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

Dallas appears to be in good shape.  They don't seem to have any glaring weaknesses.  Half a season to go but a 2 game lead when the other 3 teams are all highly mediocre bodes well for them.

The two West divisions look like they'll be the most interesting to follow.  I don't care how close the AFC South is, I'll never care about that division.

Our pass rush is not good, and our defense probably won't hold up in a shoot out and the defense is really fucked if Claiborne's injury is serious.

5 hours ago, Meacon said:

He will likely play like five games for Cleveland before he retires and you guys will use the third round pick to get a pro bowl safety or something, because thats how things work between those two franchises.

:(

14 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

These things tend to work out in the end, but dealing Collins is a head scratcher.  I don't understand this move.

I believe it was Rappaport that said that everyone (Pats, Browns, Collins) were fine with the deal. Collins didn't feel like the Pats wanted him, so was happy to go somewhere he was (and possibly get a large pay day out of it in contract negotiations), Pats get a solid pick and the Browns get an instant upgrade.

Televised games in the UK this week

Fri 0025: Falcons at Buccs
Sun 1800: Eagles at Giants
Sun 2125: Titans at Chargers
Mon 0130: Broncos at Raiders
Tue 0130: Bills at Seahawks

EDIT:

As for week 10, SKY are taking the relatively unprecedented step of letting their viewers pick which games to show in the 1800 and 2105/2125 slot that week. You can vote here: http://www.skysports.com/nfl/news/12118/10638728/vote-for-which-nfl-games-sky-sports-will-show-in-week-10.

As it stands, 18,000 people have voted in the early game poll and 15,000 in the latter. As of posting, the breakdown of percentages is:

Early game

23% Falcons at Eagles
18% Packers at Titans
18% Vikings at Redskins
17% Broncos at Saints
10% Chiefs at Panthers
6% Rams at Jets
4% Bears at Buccs
4% Texans at Jaguars

Late game
71% Cowboys at Steelers
16% Dolphins at Chargers