2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

whoetjajxim6zxuz91zp.gif

4th and 24, botched snap.  Result of the play, first down Oakland...

od5afbrxvuqxup7uvzag.gif

• Like 9

I was listening in the car on my drive home, when I parked Arizona had just gotten it to 1st and goal in OT, after both teams made FGs.  How the fuck did they mess up a kick from that close?

1 hour ago, damshow said:

Ravens are a fucking disaster. I don't know, maybe relying on ancient Steve Smith to be your workhorse WR wasn't the best decision. If you can shut down the run game there is absolutely zero offense this team can put together.

True story - Woke up and saw us down 24-16 late or whatever it was and decided the heartbreak wasn't worth it enough and went back to sleep.

Best decision i've made all week.

Even though there's been a lot to complain about with the Giants this year (and boy I sure have :P), I'd have signed up for 4-3 at the bye week in a heartbeat.  I always had the Minnesota and Green Bay games penciled in as losses and I just didn't think going 5-0 in the rest was going to happen.  I assumed they'd have flipped outcomes in the Dallas and Washington games but still...it was an ugly 4-3 but they're still meeting my expectations in terms of record.

Having said that, they have yet to have a game this year where both sides of the ball play well.  The offense especially has been a big disappointment, Eli rarely has time to utilize the 3 receivers to their potential.  The bye is coming at a perfect time as OBJ was clearly hurt yesterday, need him at full strength going up against the Eagles after the break.

2 hours ago, damshow said:

Ravens are a fucking disaster. I don't know, maybe relying on ancient Steve Smith to be your workhorse WR wasn't the best decision. If you can shut down the run game there is absolutely zero offense this team can put together.

I'm gonna think positive: Maybe the Browns and Jags win enough and Week 3 was our last win of the year.

NUMBER ONE HERE WE COME :w00t: