2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

3 hours ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

That's nuts.  It's weird enough that I can remember the 2004 NFL Draft so vividly...then to realize I was a freshman in high school at the time.

I know, I was 19 or 20 and remember being super excited about drafting Roy Williams and Kevin Jones. Lol in hindsight.

23 hours ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

Tony Romo has officially been Wally Pipp'd.

I hope so, but I'm not counting on it.

Prescott broke Brady's record for most pass attempts without an INT to start a career, AND won at Lambeau. Aikman and Staubach never won at Lambeau.

Edited by GhostMachine
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

That's nuts.  It's weird enough that I can remember the 2004 NFL Draft so vividly...then to realize I was a freshman in high school at the time.

5 hours ago, VerbalRick said:

I know, I was 19 or 20 and remember being super excited about drafting Roy Williams and Kevin Jones. Lol in hindsight.

I was 23 at the time...whippersnappers <_<

NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!

• Like 3

The Packers are signing RB Knile Davis from the Chiefs. No word on what the Chiefs are getting in return yet.

EDIT: Apparently it is for a conditional late round pick.

The NFL's reviewing a low hit by Vontaze Burfict in Sunday's game vs. the Patriots, and now they're looking at another, overlooked incident from the same game where he intentionally stomped on LeGarrette Blount's leg.

UK viewiers...

Week 7 televised games
Fri 0125 Bears at Packers (Sky)
Sun 1430 Giants at Rams at Twickenham (BBC)
Sun 1800 Bills at Dolphins (Sky)
Sun 2125 Patriots at Steelers (Sky)
Mon 0130 Seahawks at Cardinals (Sky)
Tue 0130 Texans at Broncos (Sky)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, DFF said:

The Packers are signing RB Knile Davis from the Chiefs. No word on what the Chiefs are getting in return yet.

EDIT: Apparently it is for a conditional late round pick.

.... aaaaaand Lacy is also out for a few weeks now too. Apparently Knile Davis will start, with Cobb and Ty Montgomery helping out at RB.

I've not seen their schedule, but I think the Bills could be a good bet for a wildcard spot if they keep up their performances as of those of late. Shady has been running through everyone.