2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

Next week is still a huge game for the Giants.  All of their games have been close because they have a tendency to play down to the level of their competition.  With that in mind, this is going to be the most winnable game left on the Browns' schedule.

I think winning 3 of the last 6 should get the Giants into the playoffs, but it won't be easy.  They play Pittsburgh, Detroit, and all 3 NFC East teams again.  So that's why it's going to be important for the Giants to handle their business next week.

3 hours ago, Fly the W! said:

Robbie Gould gets a ring if you guys win right? I'm on board then. Giants to win the Superbowl in someone's Madden game, since they're not making the playoffs in real life.

Fixed your post.

• Like 1

I don't know how we're doing this, but I'll take top of the division going into thanksgiving! Absolutely massive games vs. the Vikings there.

Our division is so topsy-turvy. Here are the remaining games:

Lions (6-4)

vs Vikings
at Saints
vs Bears
at Giants
at Cowboys
at Packers

Vikings (6-4)

at Lions
vs. Cowboys
at Jaguars
vs. Colts
at Packers
vs. Bears

Packers (4-6)

at Eagles
vs. Texans
vs. Seahawks
at Bears
vs. Vikings
vs. Lions

Bears (2-8)

vs. Titans
vs. 49ers
at Lions
vs. Packers
vs. Redskins
at Vikings

I think the Vikings have the easier schedule, but who knows?

UK fans, here's the TV line-up for Week 12

Thu 1730 Vikings at Lions
Thu 2130 Redskins at Cowboys
Fri 0130 Steelers at Colts
Sun 1800 Cardinals at Falcons
Sun 2125 Panthers at Raiders
Mon 0130 Chiefs at Broncos
Tue 0130 Packers at Eagles

All games are on Sky Sports 1.
Vikings / Lions is also being shown on Sky Sports Mix and Pick TV.

• Like 1

I'm so happy that Minnesota/Detroit and Washington/Dallas actually mean something. I feel like the last few years our Thanksgiving games haven't meant that much. This year we've got four potential playoff-bound teams playing in the first two games of the day. That's huge. Yuuuuuuuge.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Meacon said:

Ehhh, they're 7-3. They can still likely make the playoffs. I just don't think they're a very good 7-3, if that makes sense. Nothing I've seen from them really makes me think they can go into Dallas or Seattle and win, though.

It's because they play down (or up) to the level of their competition and have for years.  Even in the rare occasion they win by 2 scores, it's usually as a result of them pulling away late after a close game.  I've not seen them come out and completely thrash a bad team in years.

Doesn't matter if it's the Patriots or the Browns, if the Giants are involved the game will come down to the final possession.

4 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I'm so happy that Minnesota/Detroit and Washington/Dallas actually mean something. I feel like the last few years our Thanksgiving games haven't meant that much. This year we've got four potential playoff-bound teams playing in the first two games of the day. That's huge. Yuuuuuuuge.

Steelers/Colts also a big one. Just a really great day of NFL games.