NBA 2016-2017 Season

Tyrone

3 hours ago, damshow said:

I would be surprised if he leaves, Utah has a star in him and they should just give him all the money.

Gonna be a lot of ridiculous guys getting ridiculous money this offseason though. Porter and Olynyk for example. What a summer to be a free agent.

I could see it happening, sadly. Good team in Boston,  great point guard, his college coach, the number one pick coming in, easier conference. I hope he stays in Utah, but wouldn't be shocked if he left. He's already tried to once.

Boston and LA getting the first two picks doesn't surprise me too much. Philly getting the third pick kinda does. Figured the NBA would be sick of helping them already.

This is when I, as a Boston fan, have to point out this is the first number 1 pick we have ever had since they implemented the modern draft. 

....I still can't believe Brooklyn agreed to that stupid God damned trade. 

Nothing can convince me that the lottery isn't rigged most years. The first year with New York, Cleveland getting LeBron,  than getting the number one pick after LeBron left, Bulls getting Rose, New Orleans getting the first pick while the NBA owned them, the numerous times big market teams were put ahead of small market teams. When it works for the NBA and could potentially be big money,  they rig the lottery.

Saying that though, I'm happy that Boston got it this year. Sucks the top of the draft is point guard heavy and they already have IT. And Anige doesn't have the best draft history. But I hope they can pull something off to improve them and knock off Cleveland.

There seem to be two camps. People who want the GSW/Cleveland rematch because they're the best two teams. And the people who want literally anything else. And since San An stands no chance without Leonard, people are pulling for Boston more.

• Like 1

Cleveland might get washed out in that series, to be honest. Honestly, I so badly want the Spurs to win, regardless, but I would take any team, even Boston, over Durant getting a cheap ring.

You know it's a bad basketball day for you, though, when the highlight of it is a Joel Anthony dunk.

5 hours ago, Pooker said:

There was a basketball game tonight!?

Somebody forgot to tell the Spurs about it.

Not even Pop can perform miracles when he's missing a veteran PG and the best defensive star in the league today.

You can't get very far when the best players you got are Old Men Manu and Pau, 'Playoff' Aldridge, Patty Mills, and Jonathon Simmons.

Edited by Jasonmufc

Granted the Celtics are playing like hot garbage, but they're certainly not being helped out by atrocious officiating.

EDIT: Forget Butler or George or Hayward, Celtics need to get a big man in the offseason, they're incapable of stopping anyone in the paint.

Edited by Tyrone