NBA 2016-2017 Season

Tyrone

Yeah this is a combination of Isiah finally feeling somewhat like himself after his tragedy and Chicago losing their only true point guard AND best defender. But it's still gonna be an interesting series that I think will be the only series in the first round to go 7. 

8 hours ago, New Year New Srar! said:

God help me I like the Utah Jazz. Is that weird? It feels weird

Not at all, they're amazingly plucky right now.
Joe Johnson is the clutchiest old man ever, Joe Ingles looks like he plays at the Y, Hayward is a massive nerd, Gobert is an awkward lanky french dude, and the list goes on.

4 hours ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

How 'bout that beatdown! :P

lol yeah those weren't very good games by the Bucks at all but they're young so a fall down to Earth was a bit expected. Still think they can pull it out at home on Thursday and push it to 7 and then at that point, who knows.

The future is definitely bright, though.

• Like 1

A couple months ago I would have told you the Wizards had a very good chance to push the Cavs, but I just don't trust them now. Atlanta exposed a lot of their weaknesses and while Washington can make it rain down from the perimeter I think LeBron is just gonna drive to the basket 15 times a game causing everyone to foul out. Brooks is great at getting the most out of every guy, but these in-game and in-series adjustments he's always a step behind on.

We'll probably lose in 5 or 6.

DeAndre Jordan is the biggest joke of an NBA player. All the fouls he gets away with, complaining to the referees, isn't worth cheap on offense. I hope CP3 leaves him in the off season and everybody else will realize how worthless he is.