NBA 2016-2017 Season

Tyrone

With Tony Allen not being able to play, this will hopefully be a easy 4 game series for the Spurs so they can rest up early. I can't see HOU-OKC doing anything but going the distance. 

Heartbroken for Isaiah Thomas. On the eve of the start of the Playoffs, where he's already got so much pressure stacked on him, I wonder how his head is going to be at. 

Iso Joe dropping the dagger at the buzzer, what a guy!
They lost Gobert after ten seconds, who didn't return (hope he's okay!), Jazz struggled with fouls early on as they had a hard time containing the Clippers' bigs. But they made the adjustment, and generally looked defensively on point whilst Hayward and Johnson started to get hot the further the game progressed. Derrick Favors was running on empty at the end, but even he came up with big time plays down the stretch.

But hell, Joe Johnson at 35 is still born clutch.

https://streamable.com/e4r8y

Go Jazz, fuck the Clippers!

Edited by Jasonmufc

16 hours ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Yeah, I know this is the only post I've made in this thread all season but hey Raps, if you could pick it up that'd be great.

I am perfectly fine if they don't. I was there for the beat down last night and will be there for the beat down on Saturday too!