NBA 2016-2017 Season

Tyrone

After Josh Jackson declined a workout with the C's, this was basically the foregone conclusion if the Celtics kept the number 3 pick. So apparently the Sixers swap really was just because they didn't want another guard. 

Just now, damshow said:

That Tatum pick is weird since everything for days/weeks had been "Celtics like Josh Jackson" and "Celtics think Jackson is more tradeable than anyone else"

Not only the Celtics. I think everyone under the sun likes Jackson more than Tatum. But I'll allow it.

I hope everyone is right and we're dealing Taytum. He's good but we really need some star power soon. Maybe we trade for George like people are speculating and that helps sign Hayward (sorry @Pooker). That puts Cleveland and Golden State on notice. 

Pistons fans are clamoring/expecting a big move from the front office. 

My prediction is that we stand pat, draft a mediocre player and then kill his confidence during the regular season while stumble toward another shitty 8-12 lottery pick.

Sorry, I'm bitter.