NBA 2016-2017 Season

Tyrone

4 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Oh is it just because they're the Knicks? I thought something interesting was happening then. LOL New York.

Phil is butt hurt because Kristaps didn't show up for the silly exit/end of season meeting, which very few franchises actually do, but we do because we're terrible and apparently care how the players feel about that. 

• Like 1

Hearing that the Jazz are trying to make a move to trade up in the draft. Also, a rumor going around that Derrick Favors had put his house up for sale and removed all mention of the Jazz from his social media.

You should get a nice high pick this year, a nice pick next year, and a player, I would imagine.

As for the Knicks, I'm glad to hear that our asking price for Kristaps is "ridiculously high". I was afraid someone would say here's a pack of Juicy Fruit and two 2nd round picks and Phallible Phil would just go with it. 

Also I don't think there's a more likable commissioner in sports than Adam Silver. 

• Like 2