Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

20 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Eriksen constantly in plenty of space... just need to get him the ball.

One goal in this, if that. Chuck Lucas on for the last 20 minutes and make the full backs shit themselves.

Is Chuck Lucas a new signing?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Arsenal were useless that game. I thought Tottenham edged it first half and Arsenal were unlucky that Aubamayang was ruled offside (harsh imo)  

But the difference in quality was massive in the 2nd half. Tottenham really should have won by more but they need to start putting their chances away.

I don't get why Ozil was shunted out wide and Iwobi was in the middle. Has Lacazette been poor for a while cause I thought he was shocking when he came on. 

Hopefully West Brom can be awkward against Chelsea and take points of them and we can break our run of rubbish results away to Southampton. 

Lacazette has no confidence at all thanks to being subbed off in pretty much every single game this season to accommodate a player we don't even have anymore. He's not a bad player at all, just been horribly mismanaged.

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Problem is you brought in good players in positions you didn't need. Means that Lacazette either gets dropped or farmed out wide. 

Well, what didn’t make sense to me is that he brought on Welbeck and Lacazette to play as a top two and he shoved Aubamuyeng our wide on the left. This is a guy who is the definition of a poacher, and he’s put out wide on the left. It made zero sense. 

I also think pundits were being a bit harsh about Lacazette’s chances. The volley, yes, maybe he should have done a bit better, but it wasn’t an easy chance. And the second chance, the way Lloris came out, it completely narrowed the angle and for a right footer, it wasn’t an easy chance. If he was left footed, he would have had a much better chance. But anyway, his confidence is shot to pieces. 

Finally, a word on Alex Iwobi. Shit.

I am gutted Laca missed but I don't blame him, he did what he could but at least he was having chances. The tactics were terrible. Hopefully he'll bag a few in the Ostersunds double games but I wouldn't be the least surprised if he started Welbz.