Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Does Morgan Schneiderlin know where the Arteta money is buried? That is the only reason I can think of that he still appears in every match, whether needed or not. 

Fixed for you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I’m just baffled that it was Aubamuyeng’s second game for us and he’s already being shunted out wide when things aren’t going well. I just don’t understand. 

Who buys a strong goal machine and shunts him out wide? 

Not that I am complaining, it’s good to rule North London!

4 hours ago, Lineker said:

I did laugh at Paul Merson this week saying that Spurs won't know how to deal with Auba; that we've never dealt with someone like him before.

We played Dortmund twice this season.

Merton might just be the dumbest pundit around. And that's a tough honour to win.

33 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Holy forking shirtballs, I don't think I've seen a goal from a shot as powerful as Aguero's. Some of Shearer's were lethal, but that was even better.

That ball had a family!

1 hour ago, Colly said:

That's it Rafa, leave our best midfielder out and play Jonjo Shelvey, a man who doesn't understand the concept of tracking a man, against this Man Utd side. We're going to get smashed. 

Doing okay so far... 

2 hours ago, Colly said:

That's it Rafa, leave our best midfielder out and play Jonjo Shelvey, a man who doesn't understand the concept of tracking a man, against this Man Utd side. We're going to get smashed. 

Hmmm.

In Rafa you should trust.

• Like 2