Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

2 minutes ago, stokerino said:

Of course, if you did pick a team on the basis of X player being there (whether on account of their nationality or whatever)...you can guarantee that they'll leave the club within 12 months. Then what would you be left with? Burnley.

I'm gonna support Burnley now. Sorry, @9 to 5

Plz no ban RW.

4 hours ago, Gazz said:

Burnley makes the most sense though since they have the only Canadian player in the league as far as I am aware.

They also still run out to Arcade Fire don't they? Double Canuck points. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

I can't help but feel that would be a more impressive stat if he wasn't left footed

Well considering only 6 players in the history of the Prem have only scored 15 goals or more with their left foot, and generally looking back a lot of left footed players have always still scored via their head or right foot it  is kind of impressive in terms of just how he is scoring in just one way.

To just go "He's left footed though..." when looking at past predominately left footed players and then comparing them it's interesting. 

86.4% of his goals have been via his left foot. The only two that come close to that is Bale in 12/13 and then Fowler in 94/95 with 76.2% and 76%

44 minutes ago, DarylMarrio said:

You have a voicemail. 

Do I strike you as the sort of reprobate that uses Bluetooth?

• Like 1

He's one of the best natural finishers I've seen play for us but injuries have just completely ruined him. Feel sorry for the guy.