2017 College Football Thread

2 hours ago, VerBlood Drive said:

Purdue is playing Michigan really close. 

I don't think Michigan is going to have a good time when they play teams like Wisconsin, Penn State, or Ohio State. Michigan State might be iffy (we'll see what they do tonight).

Purdue is pretty respectable this year. I miss the old Joe Tiller Boilermaker squads.

1 hour ago, DMN said:

Purdue is pretty respectable this year. I miss the old Joe Tiller Boilermaker squads.

I already forgot the guys name, but I think it's their tight end, he's a fucking beast. Michigan had him stopped for a 2 yard gain, instead he powers through and stiff arms a dude for a 13 yard gain.

3 hours ago, Meacon said:

They goin' down!

Poor sparty....

Cal held with USC until that bad fourth quarter, but the defense in general looks much better this year than the last five or so. I think they can beat Arizona and Oregon State, but that will be it for this year. Five wins would still be ahead of my own expectations for the team.

kemjzsszcqeownarihha.gif

Goldie The Gopher doesn't fuck around

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Meacon said:

I won $110! Thank you, Northwestern, Temple, Navy, and Michigan State!

Is sports betting legal in PA now?