2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

3 hours ago, Busch Strowman said:

This is said every year, and it never stops them from winning the division and usually winning a playoff game or two.  Line issues are somewhat mitigated when you have a guy as good at the quick release as Rodgers.

Maybe so, but I will say this: Out of all the people I've discussed week one games with so far, only 2 of them are picking Green Bay out of Seattle. (Granted, one of them picking Seattle actually is a Seahawks fan.....) I'm also in a picks thread at another forum, and over there only 2 people are picking Green Bay, as well. But about half the people who usually participate haven't chimed in so far.

We just do the picks for fun/bragging rights. I finished 8th out of 12 last season, though, at 151-102. The first place winner was 170-83. But only me and one other person correctly predicted two upsets last season. Mine were Colts over Packers in week 9, and Texans over Colts in week 14. A few other people did correctly pick one upset each. (We stop counting once the season's done, but still go ahead with the postseason.)

2 hours ago, Busch Strowman said:

Brock Osweiler signs with Denver for the veteran minimum :lol:

Except the Browns are covering the rest of it. Talk about a win-win for Denver and Brock. 

Vlad Ducasse is, inconceivably, on the Bills 53 man roster. Dude was a fucking tire fire all summer.

Also, their current WRs:

Corey Brown
Kaelin Clay
Andre Holmes
Zay Jones
Jordan Matthews
Brandon Tate

Gonna be a long year.

13 hours ago, VerBlood Drive said:

Jace Billingsley cut again by the Lions. 

Bah..........I don't like it.

Me neither. They must have seen more from Abbrederis is training though. 

6 hours ago, munky said:

Vlad Ducasse is, inconceivably, on the Bills 53 man roster. Dude was a fucking tire fire all summer.

Also, their current WRs:

Corey Brown
Kaelin Clay
Andre Holmes
Zay Jones
Jordan Matthews
Brandon Tate

Gonna be a long year.

Jordan Matthews isn't bad