NFC Champions: Atlanta Falcons
OPOY: David Johnson
DPOY: Khalil Mack
OROTY: Christian McCafferey
DROTY: Rueben Foster
#1 Pick 2018 Draft: Jets

• Like 1

Super Bowl Champions:  New England Patriots

For a league known for parity, I'm finding it increasingly hard to see any team other than the Pats winning it all (again) this year.  I think they're just head and shoulders above pretty much everybody else.  I desperately hope I'm wrong, and if they do win I hope we at least get another classic Super Bowl out of it.

NFC Champions:  Green Bay Packers

Same exact Super Bowl I predicted last year, but I just have a gut feeling that Brady/Rodgers in the Super Bowl almost has to happen at some point.  Plus I see the Packers potentially getting a 1 seed and if so, they're gonna be a tough out in the playoffs.

OPOY:  Aaron Rodgers

If the Packers do get a 1 seed, I'm guessing a monster season from Rodgers will be the primary reason.  MVP honors may well go along with this.

DPOY:  Khalil Mack

Back-to-back DPOY awards for Mack who is just such a disruptive force.

OROY:  John Ross

Going on a real limb here, but I have a weird feeling about this.  A.J. Green is going to be drawing most of the double coverage in Cincy, and Ross feels like the kind of player who could torch guys with his speed one-on-one, leading to potentially gaudy stats.

DROY:  T.J. Watt

The younger Watt gets brother gets bragging rights for the year, the Steelers defense seems perfect for him.

#1 Pick in the 2018 Draft:  New York Jetropolitans

It's really hard to go 0-16, but 2 or 3 wins is about the max I could see.

Super Bowl Champions: Dallas Cowboys 

AFC Champions: Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC Champions: Dallas Cowboys (Going out on a limb, because the Packers barely beat them in the playoffs last year, and I think Dallas would have won the NFC if they hadn't lost that game)

OPOY: Tom Brady (Unfortunately)

OROY: Christian McCafferey

DROY: Actually not sure on this one, yet

3 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Super Bowl Champions: Dallas Cowboys 

AFC Champions: Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC Champions: Dallas Cowboys (Going out on a limb, because the Packers barely beat them in the playoffs last year, and I think Dallas would have won the NFC if they hadn't lost that game)

OPOY: Tom Brady (Unfortunately)

OROY: Christian McCafferey

DROY: Actually not sure on this one, yet

Really?  Because I think last year's Falcons would have beat the absolute piss out of them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Superbowl Champions: Oakland Raiders
AFC Champions: Oakland Raiders
NFC Champions: Dallas Cowboys
OPOY: Derek Carr
DPOY: J.J. Watt
OROTY: Not going to pretend I have a clue about this.
DROTY: See above.
#1 Pick 2018 Draft: San Francisco 49ers

Why not, ey? Everyone will pick the Pats, everyone will say the Jets will finish #32. If some kind of miracle develops in Arizona, we might even make a run for the NFC title but I can't see it, which will be a shame for Fitz to go out without another crack at the Super Bowl.

Ok thats pretty great

• Like 2

Cheaper than college, for sure.

I paid $9.00 for a lousy buffalo chicken sandwich and fries and another $9.00 for pulled pork nachos at Neyland Stadium last year. A soda would have set me back another $7.00, but would have been unlimited refills. And that's all pre-sales tax.

Superbowl Champions: Atlanta Falcons
AFC Champions: New England Patriots :facepalm:
NFC Champions: Atlanta Falcons
OPOY: Tom Brady, and then he can fuck off into the sunset and let me start to like the Pats more.
DPOY: CJ Mosley or JJ Watt
OROTY: John Ross
DROTY: Marshon Lattimore, Certified Public Accountant
#1 Pick 2018 Draft: Browns, Ravens, or Jets

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Busch Strowman said:

Edelman's spot on the 53 is now widely expected to go to undrafted rookie Austin Carr.

He certainly meets the physical attributes for what the Pats look for in their receivers.

Scrappy white?

• Like 1

Superbowl Champions: New England Patriots (18-1 record btw, some mid-season loss ruins perfection, probably in an ugly game in Denver or the week after against Oakland)
AFC Champions: New England Patriots
NFC Champions: Green Bay Packers
OPOY: Tom Brady
OROTY: Christian McCaffery
DROTY: T.J. Watt
#1 Pick 2018 Draft: New York Jets (1-15 record, lone win coming against the Bills or Browns)

Divisions that intrigue me this year are the NFC East, NFC North, NFC South, and AFC South, both feel wide open.

Giants pressure the Cowboys in the East, Eagles and Washington probably don't make the playoffs but finish with good records. NFC North is probably a runaway for Green Bay but how bad Chicago will be means we could see 2 wild cards out of this division. NFC South is a 3-team race plus the Saints. I expect the Bucs or Falcons to win the division though, this is probably the last year before Tampa Bay are the perennial division favorites though. Seahawks will destroy the competition on the way to a possible 1 seed in the NFC West crown. Arizona has a shot at the wild card.

Pats go 15-1 and clean up on their division. By virtue of the Bills and Jets being possibly the 2 worst teams in the entire NFL I think Miami gets enough wins to get a wild card. AFC North is a likely Pittsburgh win (again). Baltimore has too many questions on offense but their defense is probably enough to get them to 10 wins and maybe a wild card. Cincinnati probably bounces back a little from last year, 8 or 9 wins. Cleveland is improved and gets a win or two in the division, probably winding up with 4 or 5 wins.

AFC South is a 3-team race. If DeShaun Watson is what I think he can be he'll inevitably wind up carrying Houston to the division crown. But if the team drags its feet getting him under center I think we'll see Indianapolis win again. Tennessee is a good dark horse for anybody who is betting this year. Mariotta made some serious leaps last year and this year the team around him has completely improved. Don't be shocked if, like Tampa Bay in the NFC, this is the last year before Tennessee become the perennial favorites.

Oakland wins the AFC West easily, probably a 12 or 13 win team. Denver might squeak into the wild card (AFC wild card race is going to be really wild, lot of teams who can get in). Kansas City might squeak in as well. LA Chargers are going to be bad, but their defense wins them a few games and they have the benefit of facing Buffalo and New York this year.

Unfortunately this season is really a question of how great the Patriots will be. I saw Edelman tore his ACL and didn't think it really changed the season at all. Cooks will be the number 1 and it will be business as usual as they cruise to a 6th title and hopefully Tom Brady *finally* retires (he won't).

I can't remember there ever being this clear cut a favorite in the entire time I've been watching the NFL, including the Pats' first dynasty.  Any other dynasty before that I wouldn't have been old enough to understand the landscape of the league.

This year the Pats winning just feels like such a formality.  "Any Given Sunday" and all that but yeah.....anyone either than Brady hoisting the Lombardi would be a legit surprise.