2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

9 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Ugh that’s awful.

and I hate to admit it, but the Eagles are much better than people give them credit. Their defense is legit. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they win convincingly.

Cynical Eagles fan in me

dvrGAUa.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Ugh that’s awful.

and I hate to admit it, but the Eagles are much better than people give them credit. Their defense is legit. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they win convincingly.

That's what makes this whole game so tough to call. Eagles defense is good at pressuring QBs and forcing turnovers, and Brady isn't immune from making mistakes when he's under duress. But he's also Brady, and people don't give the Pats defense enough credit either. They're really good, especially in the 2nd half after they make adjustments.

MIKE CARLSON'S ON THE BBC!

Guess I'm staying up after all. Based on that decision my prediction is Patriots by 30, or Patriots by 1 after being 24-0 down at half time. Winning play being a TD pass from Brady which bounces off the helmet of every offensive lineman and lands in the arms of Gronk who has wrestled his covering defender to the ground, kicked him in the head, but tripped in the process into the end zone.

Hey, that same guy mentioned above who committed an assault on the field is a captain in the Super Bowl. Justice is great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3