2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

11 minutes ago, Busch E said:

Bills made it :o

giphy.gif

I'm numb.

And half drunk.

I can't believe how this season has played out. I figured they were dead after the Peterman half against the Chargers, but they managed to pull it off. #respectheprocess

8 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

Of course, the longest post-season drought now goes to.... the Cleveland Browns. :lol:

Feels good to finally not be the worst at this.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Borson Reems said:

:angry:

Oh come on. It was what 4th and 12 and they pulled that off for a touchdown? That was some magic.

You all will be back in the hunt next year. Let Buffalo remember football IS played in January. 

10 minutes ago, Lineklaus said:

Of course, the longest post-season drought now goes to.... the Cleveland Browns. :lol:

Also the longest winless streak. :shifty: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Oh come on. It was what 4th and 12 and they pulled that off for a touchdown? That was some magic.

You all will be back in the hunt next year. Let Buffalo remember football IS played in January. 

Had to keep kayfabe :blush:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, munky said:

giphy.gif

I'm numb.

And half drunk.

I can't believe how this season has played out. I figured they were dead after the Peterman half against the Chargers, but they managed to pull it off. #respectheprocess

Feels good to finally not be the worst at this.

I'm numb, For the completely opposite reason. :crying:

I had to be on morphine on Wednesday and I swear to god I felt more then than I do now.

... I guess I'm watching Basketball and Soccer till July then? yay. :unsure:

Go on now and do something with it now Bills, Don't waste it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pizza said:

Buffalo vs Jacksonville in the playoffs! What a weird year.

Glorious year*

We've looked pretty bad the last 2 weeks but eh, I think a sold out 1PM home game against (on paper) the weakest team in the playoffs is the best we could hope for. The 2 losses have been 4PM games, one out on the west against probably the most inform QB in the league and the other away to a team fighting to get in the playoffs while the Jags had nothing really to play for.

1 hour ago, Lineklaus said:

The Lions have fired Jim Caldwell. 

Definitely not surprised. Kind of feel bad for him, he’s a solod dude. He had a winning record but he couldn’t win games that matter. He atleast made us a sort of respectable team. 

Hopefully Quinn knows what he’s doing on his new hire, whoever that is (Patricia probably).