NBA 2017-2018 Season

Twist

2 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

The hell is going on here? I am going to blame the Warriors for whatever the fighting is about

The shot clock was running out, so Livingston took a shot and Tristian Thompson fouled him. It looked like Livingston was giving Thompson shit for fouling him with 2 seconds left on the clock, and Thompson gave shit back and then the skirmish started. 

Oh my fault, it was Draymond Green clapping and talking shit and Thompson shoved him in the face. 

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

It looked like Thompson was just trying to block the shot. So weird.

He was. And then Draymond Green acted like Draymond Green aka a douche. 

Yeah, probably the right move though. Again, why keep him when you let Stan go. Try something new. 

Of interest is that they interviewed John Beilein from Michigan. Could be an inspired choice but he could also just be using it as leverage with Michigan. I like him, but not sure he should leave Michigan...

Pistons interviewed Jason Kidd. I can't remember if I read that yesterday or today, but it happened. 

3 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Yeah so this one doesn't look like it will turn out as good as the last one. I doubt I'll stick with it

#NeverCountOuttheKing

• Like 1