NBA 2017-2018 Season

Twist

15 hours ago, livid said:

Honestly, the hate he gets makes me love Draymond even more. Like, I get that he's a dick but we haven't had one of those in the NBA in a bit. 

What :lol: The NBA is full of dicks. Green isn't even the worst on his team, Zaza the absolute piece of shit is right there.

42 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Time to watch probably the last game of the year :( I need to give the WNBA a chance I think. I need more hoops!

Highlights on Youtube, my friend. And the Summer leagues start up a week after the draft!

Not that there is anything wrong with the WNBA. They play some damn good basketball there.

Edited by Pooker

If it somehow ended up happening, i'd honestly be extremely dissapointed in the entirety of the NBA and where it has ended up.

Durant going over to the Warriors was one thing, a huge jump that turned an amazing club even better. If LeBron James were to follow that, join a club with Curry/Klay/Durant/Green, that would just be a death knell for the NBA as a whole.

But what can you do, if they have the cap space available it's their complete right to make the signing happen. But it just shows how dire the league has become in terms of competition, where a guy who has won five titles feels the need to join the best team just to get a sixth, seven, or eighth.

The league's become crazy, and I don't know what can be done to fix it. You can't stop trophy-chasing, and who is anyone else to tell them they shouldn't try to get a ring because that's what everyone dreams of.

But where do you go as an NBA when Golden State has a big-five, and players are even jumping ship from the #2 team in the league. Not just LeBron, but also a guy like Trevor Ariza who'se also looking to get away from Houston to get his gold.

Absolutely mental.