NBA 2017-2018 Season

Twist

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

These CF were the only series' of the NBA I followed all year in hopes to avoid a 4th Cavs/GSW series. I can't watch the final, if you are a Cavs or Warriors fan, I wish your team good luck.

1 minute ago, Benjamin said:

Man, the Houston system completely crumbles when they can't shoot 3s and don't have a facilitator. 

Theyve also missed HALF their free throws. Fuck.

We all should have realized that eventually a Mike D'Antoni team was going to need to play defense to win a series. I can't believe I overlooked that.

• Like 1

I enjoy listening to  Reggie and Chris Webber announce. They are like Tony Romo is to me in the NFL. They give a lot of good insight and sound like they really are enjoying themselves. I would love to watch more game that they call together next season

• Like 1

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

I enjoy listening to  Reggie and Chris Webber announce. They are like Tony Romo is to me in the NFL. They give a lot of good insight and sound like they really are enjoying themselves. I would love to watch more game that they call together next season

I can't bring myself to say I enjoy Reggie Miller doing anything. :(

I don't follow the NBA much, but as good of players as there are, the fact that both Eastern and Western conference finals went to 7 games and then the same two teams made the finals for the fourth straight year just feels so scripted. Not saying it is, but man I am sick of both teams.

So pumped for a 4th meeting between these two. Hoping LeBron can do something against the Warriors, but this may be the worst team he's taken to the finals since his first year there. Even if Houston had hit three of those twenty-seven misses, we'd be looking at a different outcome. Just an unbelievable streak. As for Ariza shooting threes, the dude was working his butt off on D. He's not going to go 0 for 9 that often.

Anyway, I was ignorant as a kid and refused to enjoy the Bulls dynasty. I didn't allow myself to enjoy the Lakers until it was too late. (Even though I adored Shaq.) I will take the time to enjoy Curry/Thompson while I still can. The three-point shooting from those two is amazing, and I haven't seen that since that Duke player in the NCAA SNES game. As for LeBron, it's crazy how talented/intelligent that dude is.

So the Yankees game was rained out, so I ended up breaking my vow not to watch.

This has been a great fucking game. George Hill missed the go-ahead free throw and JR Smith grabbed the ball and ran away with 3 seconds left, like he either thought they had the lead or he thought he had more time to waste. What an idiot. Now they're going to overtime.

And LeBron is fucking amazing.