NBA 2017-2018 Season

Twist

Westbrook should have been thrown out at least 3 times last night. Him and George were both playing dirty. George at least calmed down a bit but Westbrook just kept going. 

I did gain a new respect for Adams. Taking that elbow and then popping his nose back into place was awesome.

My problem with Westbrook has always been that despite all his talent he doesn't know how to make players around him better. And judging by Oladipo's season, playing with Russ might actively make a player worse.

He'll never win a title and will probably be the best player on some very bad OKC teams in the next few years.

• Like 1

On 03/05/2018 at 23:37, Meacon said:

Oh my god, sports talk radio here is going to be soooooooo entertaining tomorrow after that collapse by the Sixers. Everyone was so sure they'd beat Boston in four or five and they officially have reason to freak out now. :lol: 

This but even more now! :D 

Stan Van Gundy has been dismissed. Not surprised, probably for th best. I think Gores wanted to keep Stan on as coach for one more year but Stan may have resisted it. 

I liked the hiring initially, but Stan proved to be not very good at anything. Well, he did good on trades but his drafting, FA signings, and player development was awful. Imagine that we could have has Devin Booker and Donovan Mitchell as opposed to Stanley Johnson and Luke Kennard. 

I mean Kennard is a nice player and will be a good pro. But Mitchell is already a star getting his team to Round 2.

9 minutes ago, Los Ingobernables De VP said:

Stan Van Gundy has been dismissed. Not surprised, probably for th best. I think Gores wanted to keep Stan on as coach for one more year but Stan may have resisted it. 

I liked the hiring initially, but Stan proved to be not very good at anything. Well, he did good on trades but his drafting, FA signings, and player development was awful. Imagine that we could have has Devin Booker and Donovan Mitchell as opposed to Stanley Johnson and Luke Kennard. 

I mean Kennard is a nice player and will be a good pro. But Mitchell is already a star getting his team to Round 2.

When my kids hit a milestone, I'm like "Wow, it seems like only yesterday..."

But Christ, it's been four years since you guys hired him? I feel like it was just yesterday we were talking about that hire.